Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ja Rule


Last night I had a dream that I had to reconcile with Ja Rule because I accidentally killed his dad in a car accident. I walked up to him and his 'gang' and apologized, and he was like, "Naw, it's cool, it's ok." And I was like, "No, it's not ok" and I grabbed him and hugged him and we wept.

I don't understand dreams.

In other news, nothing real exciting has gone on in a while. We've just been getting accustomed to the class hours and such the past two days. I'm getting to know these people here pretty well and I feel like I'm getting cozy. This experience will be one to linger in my mind for years, I'm sure. I wish everyone could experience this.

By the way, everyone wish Ian Stanley a happy 24th birthday today!

3 comments:

  1. btw, the security code i had to put in for that last comment was "inshiz."

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dream trumps every dream I've ever had. Sarah, my ID code was "sworref"

    ReplyDelete