Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sixteen Days

Welcome. In "Enigma Italia", I plan to blog frequently while I am studying abroad in Orvieto, Italy. As you may know, my twin sister Sarah studied in Orvieto during the Spring semester of last year. I will be staying in the same monastery as she stayed in and I'll be visiting many of captivating landscapes that she boasted about. My departure is in sixteen days and as it gets closer, I get a little more excited, a little more nervous. I know that it will be the time of my life, but it'll be 4 months away from everything familiar. I ask now for your prayers that I won't be discouraged by the changes, but open and willing to see what God has in store for me.

I'll begin blogging soon after I arrive in Italy. Please feel free to comment/email/snail mail me whenever you please! I'll be posting my mailing address on here once my Italian blogging begins.

Arriving in Italy: February 19th, 2010
Leaving Italy: June 13th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment