Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ciao

It's been quite a while since I updated you guys on the happenings in Italy. I have been bogged with painting and lots of other things going on here, so I apologize for the delay. There's so much I could write about right now and I don't know where to start. Part of me is too exhausted to try. I might save lots of stories for when I get home. I'm still taking pictures, so I'll try to keep posting them. I hope this blog isn't a disappointment. I'll summarize a little bit: since my last post I've visited a few lakes with my Maldovian friends and I went wine tasting with my American friends. Everyone's getting accustomed to the fact that we'll be leaving soon. Times have been slowing down and people are in denial that this is almost over. I have many mixed feelings.

Here are some pictures from the past week or so.

Photobucket
This is Lake Bolsena.

Photobucket
This is just a portion of the vineyard that we visited (Orvieto in the distance).

Photobucket
Here's Orvieto from the vineyard during sunset.

Photobucket
These are some Maldovian friends, Sergio and Vanea. They took us to a different lake (I forget the name) where we cooked our dinner over a fire.

Photobucket
This is Andrea, another Maldovian friend, cooking some sarsages.

Photobucket
Here's Julia lookin fine, Whitney in the background.

Photobucket
And this is Giovanni playing my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment